Chicken adobo – Mini Pinoy GrillCourse: MainCuisine: Filipino CuisineDifficulty: Easy
Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines. Combining the delicate balance of vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and black peppercorns, which is browned in oil, and simmered in the marinade. We have simplified this traditional recipe using Mini Pinoy Grill – All Purpose Marinade
1 x bottle of Mini Pinoy Grill
1 kg – Chicken wings or drum sticks
1 x tablespoon black pepper
350ml x Water
1 x handful of bay leaves
- Place all ingredients into a medium pot.
- Gently stir all ingredients to ensure they are mixed well.
- Cook on high 30-45mins with lid on, stirring occasionally to ensure it dose not burn
- Once the chicken is soft enough to cut with a spoon, simmer for 5-10mins.
- Once sauce has reduced, serve with rice.