Chicken Adobo – Slow CookerCourse: MainCuisine: Filipino CuisineDifficulty: Easy
1 x bottle of Mini Pinoy Grill
1 x large red onion
3 x large garlic cloves
1 x handful of bay leaves
1 x tablespoon black pepper
1 kg – Chicken wings or drum sticks
350ml x Water
- Chop garlic into smaller piece
- Slice onion into half onion rings
- Place chicken in slow cooker and place garlic, onions, bay leaves and black pepper on top
- Pour Mini Pinoy Grill over and add water.
- Stir gently. Cover and cook on HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-7 hours. Leave lid a jarred for the last 2 hours, to allow sauce to reduce.
- Once sauce has reduced, serve chicken Adobo with rice.