Pork Ribs – Oven BakedCourse: MainCuisine: FilipinoDifficulty: Easy
Oven baked pork ribs, marinated in Mini Pinoy Grill – All purpose marinade. A simple recipe that can be prepare within 1.5hrs
1 x Bottle of Mini Pinoy Grill
1 to 1.5kg Pork Ribs
2 x Baking Trays
- Place foil on tray, large enough for whole rib
- Pour Mini Pinoy Grill over both sides of ribs then wrap
- Do the same for the 2nd rack of ribs
- Marinade in the fridge for a least 30 mins
- When well marinated, Preheat fan forced oven to 200oC
- Place wrapped ribs on seperate trays and bake for 30-45mins
- Once Cooked, remove ribs from foil and place both ribs on one baking tray or large baking dish (Make sure to add foil to your tray or dish, for an easy clean)
- Bake for another 10-15mins
- Turn ribs over and spoon remaining juices over the ribs or place the remaining Mini Pinoy Grill marinade over the ribs.
- Bake for another 10 – 15mins until cooked to your desire.
Serve with rice, mash, salad or beer.