Oven Baked – Beef Short RibsCourse: MainCuisine: Filipino FusionDifficulty: Easy
Delicious oven baked beef short ribs. What more can we say, try them for yourself. Delish!
1 x Bottle of Mini Pinoy Grill – All Purpose Marinade
1kg – Beef Short Ribs
- Lay out foil to the length of your oven tray.
- Place the beef ribs in the middle of the foil and pour Mini Pinoy grill over. Make sure all the ribs a coated well. (Save some sauce for glazing)
- Wrap the ribs into a tight package. Warp twice with foil if needed, just to ensure the package is semi-air tight.
- Place in the fridge over night or for at least 30mins
- Preheat the oven to 200oC fan forced
- Place foil package in the middle of the tray and bake for 30-45mins.
- Removed from oven and open foil package. Turn ribs over one by one and pour more Mini PInoy Grill on top of each rib. Place back in the oven for 10-15mins.
- Removed from oven turn ribs again. Pour more Mini PInoy Grill on top of each rib. Place back in the oven for 10mins.
- Ribs are now ready. Enjoy!
- Serve with white rice