Squid AdoboCourse: MainCuisine: FilipinoDifficulty: Easy
Squid adobo, fresh tasty and perfect for easter or any occasion. served with white rice
1 x Bottle of Mini Pinoy Grill – All Purpose Marinade
1/2 kg – Squid (Chopped)
3 x Garlic Cloves
3 x Snow peas
1/2 x Red Onion
1/2 table spoon – black pepper
1 x tablespoon of Olive oil
- Chop squid into 2cm rings, dice garlic and onions.
- Heat up oil in a pan and lightly brown garlic and onions.
- Add the squid. Stir through.
- Lightly cook for a few minutes then add Mini Pinoy Grill – All purpose marinade. Stir well
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes and taste.
- Add black pepper to taste and stir through.
- Simmer with lid on for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. taste, if needed add the rest of the black pepper and stir through.
- Once squid is soft, plate and garnish with diced snow peas
- Service with white rice
- Great seafood alternative to the traditional Pork or Chicken adobo.