Home made UBE ice creamCourse: DessertCuisine: FilipinoDifficulty: Easy
The most vibrant icecream you will ever come across. UBE Ice cream.
1 x 600ml thickened cream
1 x can of condensed milk
1 x can condensed ube cream (from Asia Pacific Groceries)
1 x teaspoon of vanilla essence
2 x mixing bowls1 x eclectic whisker
1 x Tupperware container
- Whisk cream into soft peaks, make sure not to over do it.
- Pour condensed milk, ube condense milk and vanilla essences into other mixing bowl. Stir and mix well
- Pour whipped cream into the combined condensed milk mixture and gently fold cream through, until everything has been mixed well.
- Pour contents into Tupperware container and gentle tap and wobble to allow contents to level.
- Leave in the freezer overnight, ready to be served the next day
- NOTE: Use only half the can of condense milk to make your icecream less sweet