Oven Baked – Pork BellyCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
1 x Bottle of Mini Pinoy Grill – All Purpose Marinade
1kg – Pork Belly (Sliced in rashers)
- Lay 2 x sheets of foil to the length of your oven tray.
- Place pork belly in the middle of the foil and pour Mini Pinoy Grill over. Make sure all the pieces are coated well. (Save some sauce for basting)
- Wrap the pork into a tight package.
- Place in the fridge to marinade over night or at least 30 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200oC fan forced
- Place foil package in the middle of the tray and bake for 30-45mins.
- Removed from oven and open foil package. Baste pork belly with the remaining Mini PInoy Grill – All Purpose Marinade. Place back in the oven for 10-15mins or until cooked
- Serve with fresh white rice! Enjoy