Mini Pinoy Grill - All Purpose Marinade
What is Chicken Adobo?
Here is a definition straight out of Wikipedia’s mouth 👄
Philippine adobo is a popular Filipino dish and cooking process in Filipino cuisine that involves meat, seafood, or vegetables marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and black peppercorns, which is browned in oil, and simmered in the marinade.
Serves5 - 6 People - Great for a large party
- 1 x large red onion
- 3 x large garlic cloves
- 1 x handful of bay leaves
- 1 x tablespoon black pepper
- 1 kg - Chicken wings or drum sticks
- 1 x bottle of Mini Pinoy Grill
- 350mL x Water
- 1 x Table Spoon of Olive oil
- Chop garlic into smaller pieces
- Slice onion into half onion rings
- In a large pot, place the Olivie oil and heat on high
- When the oil is hot enough, please garlic and lightly brown
- Place onions and lightly brown
- Place chicken on top, along with bay leaves and black pepper
- Pour Mini Pinoy Grill over and add water.
- Stir gently. Cover and cook on HIGH for 30mins - 1 hour until chicken is cooked and the sauce has reduced
- Once sauce has reduced, serve chicken Adobo with rice.
Get updates about new dishes and upcoming events