Mini Pinoy Grill - All Purpose Marinade
Slow-Cooked Mini Pinoy Cajun Beef Brisket
Who doesn’t love a beef brisket!? Whether it’s on a burger, in a taco, or by itself, the juicy, melt-in-your mouth qualities of a perfectly-cooked brisket is enough to delight any tastebuds.
Our slow-cooked Mini Pinoy Cajun beef brisket is the perfect centrepiece for a variety of meals, with enough to feed a gaggle of friends and family. And best of all, using the convenience of a slow cooker it’s as simple as setting your slow cooker before you leave for work, then coming home to the wondrous aromas and tastes of the Philippines!
Serves6 - 8 People - Great for a large party
- 1 x Large beef brisket
- 1 x 315g Mini Pinoy Grill All Purpose Marinade
- Blackened Cajun Spice
- Place beef brisket into a marinading tray, making incisions along brisket approximately 25cms apart (this ensures the Mini Pinoy Grill All Purpose Marinade infuses deep into the meat);
- Pour entire contents of 315g Mini Pinoy Grill All Purpose Marinade over beef brisket;
- Cover, and place in fridge overnight.
- When ready to start slow cooking, place the beef brisket in the slow cooker, pouring any marinade left in the tray over the brisket in the slow cooker;
- Sprinkle blackened Cajun spice mix over the beef brisket, ensuring an even spread;
- Slow cook on LOW heat for 7-8 hours;
- Remove brisket from slow cooker, place in a serving tray and pour juices from the slow cooker over the brisket;
- Serve brisket to all your loved ones, ensuring there’s ample amounts of hearty banter, humblebragging about your culinary skills and plenty of good vibes.
- Spread the Filipino love!
Get updates about new dishes and upcoming events